Ready to submit your DTA order? Call 770-683-6988
Need help setting up your DTA? Click here!
Want to read the latest on the Digital Transition? Click here!
NULINK IS ALL-DIGITAL!
We are excited to announce the upgrade of our Cable TV network to an all-digital platform!
We have transitioned from an analog signal to an all-digital feed.
What does NuLink’s Digital Transition mean to you? You can enjoy the benefits of a new, advanced network with state-of-the-art technology and capabilities, such as:
- 100+ crystal-clear High Definition channels
- Thousands of hours of new HD & Standard Definition Video On Demand programming
- More equipment choices, including a multi-room DVR
- Ability to remotely program your DVR
- Plus, many more great features!
Digital Transition Update 3-14-14:
We are excited to share that the final stage of the conversion to all-digital is nearly complete! The last of our analog channels will be removed by Wednesday, March 19, 2014. Please perform a final channel scan to eliminate the duplication of the analog and digital channels for channels 21 and higher. Channels 2-20 will continue to be broadcast in both analog and digital, so you may need to manually delete the analog signal from your lineup. Please refer to your television’s manual for instructions on how to perform a channel scan.
If you haven’t already done so, visit www.NuLinkDigital.com/channel-lineup to download the latest Channel Guide.
Our newly upgraded Video On Demand library with over 12,000 hours of programming, along with our amazing new Multi-Room DVR, will be launching very soon! Stay tuned for updates on these great upgrades in the near future.
Thank you for your patience and for choosing NuLink!
Digital Transition Update 12-5-13:
- The completion of the Digital Transition is right around the corner! For the last several months, we have heard from thousands of our customers as to your needs for the televisions in your home. Thanks to you, we are getting closer day-by-day to launching our all-digital cable network!
- DTAs have been shipped! If you still have a DTA at your home and haven't installed it, please do so as soon as possible. We don't want you to experience any cable service interruptions. If you have not yet received your DTA, it should arrive soon.
- We are finalizing our new channel lineup! As soon as the networks and channels are confirmed, a customer-friendly Channel Lineup will be available for viewing or download from our website, www.NuLinkDigital.com or at our downtown Newnan Customer Service location at 2-A Jackson Street.
- On November 20th, we surprised Ann M. of Newnan with a brand new 60" Vizio HDTV! Congratulations on being the 2nd randomly selected winner of NuLink's BIG TV Giveaway! We hope you enjoy your new entertainment system.
Need help setting up your DTA? Click on the video below for step-by-step instructions.
Congratulations, Randy and Family! They were the winners of the 60" Vizio Smart HDTV giveaway during the Digital Transition! Submit your DTA needs and your email address and you're automatically entered to win the next 60" Vizio Smart HDTV giveaway on November 15th!
Digital Transition Update, October 16, 2013:
Some of our customers who do not have a cable box attached to their TV may be noticing a duplication of their standard definition channels 2 through 78, 96, 99 and 117. For example, ESPN on channel 29 may show up twice when changing channels. Please note that this duplication is a temporary result of the Digital Transition upgrade to the NuLink network. One of these channels is the outgoing analog signal, and the duplicate is the new digital signal with improved picture and sound quality. Once the upgrade is complete, the lower quality analog signal of all but channels 2 through 20 will be removed. If you prefer not to have the channels duplicated on your lineup, you may access your TV menu’s channels set-up options and delete the duplicate channels. Just be certain you delete the analog version, not the digital version.
If you have NOT already confirmed your digital readiness, please call us at 770-683-6988 to avoid any service interruption. We need ALL NuLink Cable TV customers to reply in order to complete this upgrade to your service.
The Link's own Lana Mobley interviews Scott Madison, NuLink's VP of Operations, and offers exciting announcements, updates, and instructions regarding the Digital Transition.
You requested more and we listened! With the all-digital platform comes 100+ HD channels and programming. New Channel Guide coming soon!
Missing Channels? If you do not have a NuLink box and find that your channel lineup has changed, or you are not able to receive some of your channels, we suggest that you perform a Channel Scan. In preparation for the Digital Transition, it is necessary for us to relocate some channels on our system.
A channel scan may be necessary to assist your TV in finding where the channels are now located. These channel changes will happen more than once during the upcoming weeks so you may have to repeat this process. Refer to your television's operating manual for instructions on how to perform a channel scan.
When will these network enhancements go into effect?
Our Network Enhancement Team is hard at work on this effort. We are working to complete this process, and anticipate finalizing the transition this fall. We will be sending you more information soon regarding important dates related to the Digital Transition!
What do I need to do to take advantage of these changes?
The good news is, most NuLink Cable TV customers will not need additional equipment to take advantage of these network enhancements. If you have a digital television or a digital set-top receiver, you're all set! NuLink Cable TV customers without a set-top receiver may need a small piece of equipment called a Digital-to-Analog Adapter (DTA)*. The DTA will enable you to receive the all-digital feed and programming over Channel 20.
In the coming weeks, we will be sending important information that will enable you to take advantage of all of the new features that will be available to you.
Ready for the next steps? Download the Digital Compatibility Guide and get started!
* Actual equipment may vary.
Want more information as it becomes available?
Sign up for NuLink email alerts! Please send me exciting announcements and progress throughout the Digital Transition.